Made You Look
Marketing Strategies for SBA Members
Guided By: Facilitator: Jerry Levinson
Purpose: Develop an environment where SBA business owners can improve their business’s profitability through collaboration and the exchange of ideas and experiences with one another.
Made You Look Master Mind Group:
- Bi-monthly meetings on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month at 11:00am – 1:00pm at the Alliance Office
- You must be a SBA member to participate
- We will meet twice a month Thursday afternoon between 11:00 and 1:00
We are limiting this group to 12 members so don’t miss out.
First we will have a discussion about the topic at hand:
Here are some examples
1) Choosing your Target Market
2) How to use direct response offers to compel prospects to call you
3) Educate and Motivate Prospects to meet You --- When they are ready!
4) How to Uniquely Present Your Service
5) How to Deliver a Deram Come True Experience
6) How to Wow the client after the service
7) How to Nuture Lifetime Relationships
8) Orchestrate Referrals
These discussions will last 30 to 40 minutes. We will discuss one topic a month so everyone gets real clarity and they are able to take action. That’s what this group is about, taking action!
(2) 20 minute Hot Seats: This is your chance to share your challenges with everyone in the group. You will get feedback from everyone. If you are having problems with hiring or firing, payroll, marketing, selling, leasing your space, whatever the challenge is this group of professional will use their knowledge and experience to help. The greatest thing about a Hot Seat is everyone learns.
The benefit of being in a Master Mind is there is more accountability. People will expect you to do what you say you are going to do. There’s always networking when you get a group of professional entrepreneurs together. You will not only learn a lot you will take action!!!
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org