If one small step could protect your business and family…would you take it?
Ernest and Jeff Garfield, owners of U. S. Criminal Records Agency, and members of the Small Business Alliance know exactly what it takes to protect your family and business. They own an Internet background search system which is a key safety net for any family and business. The SBA and U.S Records are partners to help our members perform criminal background searches when that type of information is needed for any purpose. The Garfields are dedicated to helping local non profits and are generous in offering a portion of the money collected from these searches to help support your Alliance!
If you don’t believe you need to perform background searches when you are hiring or considering a business or family relationship, think again! Bureau of Justice Statistics identifies nearly 4.3 million ex-cons and 2.4 million inmates in America. A business should never hire a new employee without conducting a background search first.
The Garfields launched their background search website after the murder of the 16-year old daughter of a friend. The child lost her life because a careless and uninformed relationship undertaken by her mother brought the killer to live in their home.
U.S. Records has instant access to over 200 million criminal files of convicted child molesters, registered sex offenders and other criminals. Don’t let your employees, customers, family or you be victimized! Reduce the risk of lawsuits.
Many of the searches are free. The formal ones cost $8.00, $10.00 or $12.00 per search.
See http://www.usrecords.us And remember when you use this tool there will be a drop down menu to choose a non-profit you wish to give proceeds to, select Gilbert Small Business Alliance! This is a double benefit to you as you help to curtail violence, and support the Alliance who works on your behalf.
One small extra step at a nominal cost can make all the difference in your business and family. When it comes to safety be on the offense, refuse to be a victim.
Here are the steps
- Click on the link http://www.usrecords.us.
- Type in the first and last name and birth date of the person you would like to search (for the first time you can put your own information in).
- Click what type of search you would like to do: Statewide, National, Ultranational
- The site will prompt you to become a registered user
- Fill out the basic information, the last question will inquire as to what type of user account you would like. Click the drop down menu and select ‘GSBA’.
- In a few minutes you will receive an email as a registered user of the site.
- Use this tool as often as you need!